Teen Coaches are responsible for looking after and coaching a group of up to 20 children , delivering high-energy, fun and inclusive sessions to get every child active and having fun, regardless of their ability.
Feedback from children’s experience tells us they have the best time with a consistent coach, so we’re looking for you to be available between 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday during the school holidays. There are also opportunities available for Bank Coaches for those who cannot commit to coaching for a full 3 weeks. We can be flexible around your work or studies.
Weekly pay rate: £370 to £515 per week (depending upon experience)
We’re looking for high-energy, confident and fun individuals who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- At least 6 months’ consecutive experience working with 11– 17 year olds
- At least 3 months’ experience coaching a sport, leading games or delivering activities
- A willingness to liaise with parents, delivering high-quality customer service
- A real team player who’s happy to rotate duties and form positive relationships
- Possess (a minimum) Level 2 qualification in one of the following fields:
- Secondary Teaching
- Sports Coaching
- Physical Education
- Paediatric First Aid (training opportunities are also available)
Working at Kings Camps during the holidays offer you more than just a job, the benefits listed below will last you throughout your career.
- High quality, enjoyable and worthwhile experience
- Career development and the potential of regular employment with Kings (we always promote from within!)
- Working in an experienced staff team of coaches and managers who provide a strong support network
- Bi-weekly personal evaluation directly from your Site Manager
- Delivering market-leading activity programmes with a great range of sports and activities
- Excellent locations – some of the best university and schools in the UK
- Excellent training – market-leading online and on-site training covering customer care, child protection, child supervision, child welfare and behaviour, health and safety, sports coaching techniques and creative and dynamic session development.
- The opportunity to help make a difference in the lives of children from all backgrounds.
We have exceptional facilities in great locations, as far North as Aberdeen and down south as far as Plymouth.
Locations: Over 50 Schools and Universities, covering England, Scotland and Wales
Dates: Easter, Summer and Half Term School Holidays.
Click here for a list of locations and dates
You’ll need to be available between 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday, during the school holidays.