Reporting to a Site Manager, Teen Coaches are specifically responsible for up to 20 12-14s, leading them in a range of activity sessions as part of our award-winning Multi-Active Programme. Activities include regular sports such as football, tennis and badminton, active games and team building activities. Activity sessions typically last between 30 – 60 minutes.
We promote Active-Coaching – high-energy, fun and inclusive activity sessions that get every child active and having fun.
Availability between 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday, during the school holidays, for the duration of shorter seasons, and a minimum of 3 consecutive weeks during summer season. There are also shorter hours and week opportunities and there’s some flexibility around work or study commitments.
- At least 6 months’ experience working with 11-17 year old’s
- At least 3 months’ experience coaching a sport or active games
Level 2 or higher qualification in:
- Secondary Teaching
- Sports Coaching
- Physical Education
- Paediatric First Aid (training opportunities are also available)
- Vibrant, resilient, team player
- Flexible and adaptable
Working at Kings Camps during the holidays offer you more than just a job, the benefits listed below will last you throughout your career.
- Weekly pay rate: £370 to £515 per week (depending on age and experience)
- High quality, enjoyable and worthwhile experience
- Career development and the potential of regular employment with Kings (we always promote from within!)
- Working in an experienced staff team of coaches and managers who provide a strong support network
- Bi-weekly personal evaluation directly from your Site Manager
- Delivering market-leading activity programmes with a great range of sports and activities
- Excellent locations – some of the best university and schools in the UK
- Excellent training – market-leading online and on-site training covering customer care, child protection, child supervision, child welfare and behaviour, health and safety, sports coaching techniques and creative and dynamic session development.
- The opportunity to help make a difference in the lives of children from all backgrounds.
We have exceptional facilities in great locations, as far North as Aberdeen and down south as far as Plymouth.
Locations: Over 50 Schools and Universities, covering England, Scotland and Wales
Dates: Easter, Summer and Half Term School Holidays.
Click here for a list of locations and dates
You’ll need to be available between 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday, during the school holidays.