Working alongside a Site Manager, an Assistant Manager has specific responsibility for programme delivery – including activity sessions, whole camp warm-ups and weekly events. Assistant Managers help Site Managers to respond to parent, staff and venue personnel matters.
Assistant Managers aren’t assigned a specific group of children, but they are required to step in to lead activities, supervise lunchtimes and model best practice to less experienced Red Tops.
During a season, Assistant Managers are onsite from 8am to 6pm, acting as a responsible first aider and being available to speak with parents, staff or central office personnel. You’ll work alongside the Site Manager to ensure operating procedures and policies are followed, including behaviour management, recording incidents and co-managing OFSTED requirements.
Child safety is our number one priority, and the welfare of children is paramount. Supervision responsibilities include lunch, morning and afternoon breaks, implementing our behaviour management policy, overseeing the use of equipment and upholding health and safety standards and procedures.
Working at Kings Camps during the holidays offer you more than just a job, the benefits listed below will last you throughout your career.
- Weekly pay rate: £524 per week
- High quality, enjoyable and worthwhile experience
- Career development and the potential of regular employment with Kings
- Working in an experienced staff team of coaches and managers who provide a strong support network
- Experience the joy of developing others in leadership, communication, coaching and working with children
- Enjoy delivering market-leading activity programmes
- Work in first class facilities and locations – the best universities and schools in the UK
- Benefit from a proven training and onboarding process
- Make a difference to the lives of children from a variety of backgrounds – you’ll be contributing to the health of the nation
Locations: Over 50 Schools and Universities, covering England, Scotland and Wales
Dates: Easter, Summer and Half Term School Holidays. Click here for a list of locations and dates