Locations: Over 50 Schools and Universities, covering England, Scotland and Wales
Dates: Easter, Summer and Half Term School Holidays
Salary: £9.20 an hour
Sports Coaches are responsible for looking after and coaching a group of up to 20 children (ratios vary depending on ages) delivering high-energy, fun and inclusive sessions to get every child active and having fun, regardless of their ability.
Hours can vary each day in line with child numbers and the needs of our members, but we’re looking for coaches to be fully available between 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday during the school holidays. There are also opportunities available for Bank Sports Coaches for those who cannot commit to coaching for a full 3 weeks. We can be flexible around your work or studies.
We’re looking for high-energy, confident and fun individuals who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- At least 6 months’ consecutive experience working with 5 – 17 year olds
- At least 3 month’ experience coaching a sport, leading games or delivering activities
- A willingness to liaise with parents, delivering high-quality customer service
- A real team player who’s happy to rotate duties and form positive relationships
- Possess (a minimum) Level 2 qualification in one of the following fields:
- Primary of Secondary Teaching
- Sports Coaching
- Physical Education
- Paediatric First Aid (training opportunities are also available)