Regional Managers are the first point of contact for a number of Site Managers in a region. You are responsible for contributing to successful camps via troubleshooting, resolving staff issues, responding swiftly to incidents, and providing advice for safeguarding, health and safety and behaviour management.
Before programmes start, Regional Managers attend and support induction training days (usually the weekend prior to a season starting), ensure essential administration is completed, and liaise with our venues.
During a season, Regional Managers liaise with Site Managers daily or weekly, referring to child and parent feedback and taking appropriate action. We use well-proven programme audit, and staff evaluation processes as important factors in our quality assurance.
Regional Management requires travel throughout a region, so a full driving licence, access to a reliable vehicle, and a willingness to travel is essential. (Travel costs are reimbursed.)
Working with Kings Camps during the school holidays offers you paid, high-quality employment and valuable experience.
- Weekly pay rate: £550 per week plus reimbursement of expenses
- High quality, enjoyable and worthwhile experience
- Career development and the potential of regular employment with Kings
- Experience the joy of developing others in leadership, communication, coaching and working with children
- Enjoy delivering market-leading activity programmes
- Work in first class facilities and locations – the best universities and schools in the UK
- Benefit from a proven training and onboarding process
- Make a difference to the lives of children from a variety of backgrounds – you’ll be contributing to the health of the nation.
Availability in 6 regions, with regionas including between 6 – 10 locations.
- North West
- South East
- South West
Dates: Click here for a list of our locations and dates
Easter holidays (1 to 2 weeks)
Summer holidays (3 to 6 weeks)