Please read below to find out more about our recruitment policies and processes.
Safer recruitment is central to the way we work and all staff and volunteers are expected to share our commitment to safeguarding. Below we outline our safer recruitment practices and processes to ensure all staff are treated equally and fairly.
- Choose the role best suited to you
- Create a profile online and provide as much detail as possible:
- Any qualifications
- All experience, no matter how small
- Await our call!
Recruitment Policies and Procedures
Recruitment policies and procedures to be listed here
Equality and Diversity
Equality and Diversity to go here
Ensuring Safe Staff
Once successful and awarded a position, we’ll contact you about the next steps in the recruitment process.
- Applying for an Enhanced DBS (or PVG in Scotland)
We’re committed to safer recruitment
Safer recruitment is central to the way we work and all staff and volunteers are expected to share our commitment to safeguarding. To create an environment where young people feel safe and can thrive, our staff selection process includes:
- A video interview (approx 40 mins) which covers suitability, experience and skills
- Seeking at least 2 professional references
- An enhanced disclosure with barred list check (or equivalent for Scottish Residents)
- Ongoing training and performance evaluations with structured support from your Manager
Find your perfect role!
Roles Available at Kings Camps