Responsibilities vary across Regional, Site Manager and Assistant Manager roles. (click on the role for the full job description) but all roles are focussed on our vision of a world where children love being active, and our mission, to get children active, having fun and learning together.
Management roles require a level of responsibility as you lead and work alongside others, and are responsible for the welfare and enjoyment of many children. The work can be demanding and involve long hours, but in return you’ll gain valuable experience, learn more about yourself, make friends for life and have loads of fun.
Read more below from past employees of where their Kings experience has taken them.
We want people with the Kings Factor – an energy, passion for child development, inspiration and fun – and people that have the following skills and experience:
- At least 6 months’ consecutive experience working with 5 – 17 year olds, or
- at least 3 month’ experience coaching a sport, leading games or delivering activities with children or adults
- Ability and confidence to liaise with parents – we’re committed to delivering high-quality customer service
- A team player
- Level 2 (or higher) qualification in:
- Primary or Secondary Teaching
- Sports Coaching
- Physical Education
- Paediatric First Aid (we can help people to gain this qualification)
We operate our programmes at first-class facilities in great locations across the UK, from Aberdeen to Cornwall.
Locations: Over 50 Schools and Universities, in England, Scotland and Wales
Dates: Easter, Summer and Half Term School Holidays.
You’ll need to be available between 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday, during the school holidays. We’re looking for those in Management roles to be available for the full duration of shorter seasons, and a minimum of 3 consecutive weeks in summer.