Now at military bases across the UK
Our Multi-Active, Teen Active & Rookie Academy programmes are available to children of serving personnel during the Easter and Summer holidays across the UK. Thanks to our partnership with the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity, this is available at a subsidised rate of £65 per week and runs Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 5.30pm.
In partnership with the RNRMC, we run a number of military-specific camps:
Helensburgh – HMNB Clyde and Lomond School (Lomond School, Rhu Road Higher, Rhu, G84 8JZ)
6 July – 7 August (dates subject to change)
Helston – RNAS Culdrose -HMS Seahawk (Helston, TR12 7RH)
30 March – 3 April, 10 – 21 August (dates subject to change)
Lympstone – CTCRM Lympstone Commando Training Centre (Exmouth Road, Lympstone, EX8 5AR)
10 – 14 August (dates subject to change)
Middlesex – Northwood Joint Forces (Northwood HQ Gymnasium, Sandy Lane, HA6 3HP)
10 – 21 August (dates subject to change)
Plymouth – HMNB Devonport (Wyvern Centre, HMNB Devonport, PL2 2BG)
30 March – 3 April, 3 August – 21 August (dates subject to change)
Portsmouth – HMS Collingwood
20 – 31 July (dates subject to change)
Portsmouth – HMS Temeraire
20 July – 7 August (dates subject to change)
Yeovil – RNAS Yeovilton – HMS Heron (Sports Centre, Taranto Way, BA22 8HT)
17 February- 21 February, 20 July – 7 August (dates subject to change)
In partnership with the RNRMC, serving personnel can book places at any Kings Camps for the subsided price of £65 per week. Click here to see our full list of venues.
Please note that you will need to book your place with Molly and the membership team over the phone at 0114 263 2160.
Please see our list of booking requirements:
- Internal emails / Daily Orders are sent out by each base to confirm bookings open date.
- We cannot reserve spaces and places are given on a first come first served basis.
- Payment will be required at the time of booking from a credit/debit card.
- At the time of booking, we’ll ask for service details for the parent/guardian who is currently serving. (Name, Rank and Service number)
- Parents will require a pass to access the base for drop off and collection of your child(ren).
- Once places are fully booked we’ll place you on a waiting list.
- Childcare vouchers are accepted (see further details here https://www.kingscamps.org/ccv/).