Our Multi-Active, Teen Active & Rookie Academy programmes are available to children of serving personnel during the Easter and Summer holidays across the UK. Thanks to our partnership with the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity, this is available at a subsidised rate and runs Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 17:00.
PREPARING FOR CAMP: Visit our Parent Info page for all the information you need about our camps, from what to bring on your first day, to how we’re adapting our programmes due to Covid-19. On all camps for Military personnel, camp runs Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 17:00, with drop off between 08:00 and 08:30 and pick up between 16:30 and 17:00.
In partnership with the RNRMC, we have run a number of military-specific camps:
HMS Sultan (PO12 3BY)
Getting to Camp: Please enter using the Main Gate and the SARC / meeting point for registration is next to the Astro Turf.
Northwood Joint Forces (Northwood HQ Gymnasium, Sandy Lane, HA6 3HP)
Getting to Camp: Please use the main car park on base. Please not use the nursery drop off point.
China Fleet Club (Saltash, PL12 6LJ)
Getting to Camp: Please park in the main car park and register at the Marquee.
HMS Collingwood (Newgate Lane, PO14 1AS, opposite the base)
Getting to Camp: Please register at the Pavillion located on Newgate Lane.
Burnaby Road Sports Pitches (PO1 2HB)
Getting to Camp: Camp is located on the corner of Park Road and Burnaby Road at the Burnaby Road East Sports Ground. Please use the on-street parking and register your child(ren) at the main gate.
Portsmouth Grammar School (High Street, PO1 2LN)
Getting to Camp: Please register your child(ren) at the main reception, accessed from the High Street. There is a limited amount of 1 hour parking spaces on the High Street or there is Pay and Display parking on Cambridge Road which is a very short walk around the corner.
Please note that you will need to book your place with the membership team over the phone at 0114 263 2160.
Please see our list of booking requirements:
- Internal emails / Daily Orders are sent out by each base to confirm bookings open date.
- We cannot reserve spaces and places are given on a first come first served basis.
- Payment will be required at the time of booking from a credit/debit card.
- At the time of booking, we’ll ask for service details for the parent/guardian who is currently serving. (Name, Rank and Service number)
- Parents will require a pass to access the base for drop off and collection of your child(ren) (where camp takes place on the base).
- Once places are fully booked we’ll place you on a waiting list.
- Childcare vouchers are accepted (see further details here https://www.kingscamps.org/ccv/).