Multi-Sports Coaches are the beating heart of Kings Camps, forming part of the onsite delivery team, ensuring that children aged 5 to 17 are active, having fun and learning together.
Read on to find the right role for you!
Multi Sports Coach
Known as Red Tops, our Multi Sports Coaches will lead (and support others on leading) activities for children aged 5 to 17. Each Multi Sports Coach is assigned their own group of similar aged children and will lead them in a range of activity sessions, including (but not limited to) football, tennis, badminton, cricket and more – with each session typically lasting between 30 – 60 minutes.
Multi Sports Coaches will report to the Site Manager and are encouraged to demonstrate ‘Active Coaching’ – providing high-energy, fun and inclusive activity sessions that get every child active and having fun.
Person Specification (Ideal but with some flexibility)
- Availability between 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday, during the school holidays, for the duration of shorter seasons, and a minimum of 3 consecutive weeks during summer season. (There are also shorter hours and week opportunities and there’s some flexibility around work or study commitments.)
- At least 6 months’ experience working with children from 5 – 17 years
- At least 3 months’ experience coaching a sport or active games
- Vibrant, resilient, team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Level 2 or higher qualification in:
- Primary or Secondary Teaching
- Sports Coaching
- Physical Education
- Paediatric First Aid (training opportunities are also available)
What goes on at camp?
See our Red Tops in action