Engaging activity programme
The October camp programmes focuses on team games and sports, which aim to grow children’s love of being active from an early age. With over 30 sports and activities, we aim to give children the opportunity to try lot’s of new games. For the young one’s there’s short sessions to keep them engaged with the likes of dodge ball, lacrosse and relay sports, while for older children we home in developing their skills with favourites such as football, badminton and basketball.
Coaches with the Kings Factor
All the best coaches from the summer will back on camp, to give your child the best experience. They are bursting energy, passion, enthusiasm; we call this the Kings Factor and it’s the thing that makes our coaches shine above the rest.
Our Red Tops plan an active timetable, which is specific for each camp and provide individual support children need, to make their time with us special.
It’s time to catch up with old friends form the summer and making new ones along the way – We’ll see you there…..
Choose your nearest venue to book:
- Aberdeen – Albyn School
- Aberdeen – RGU
- Birmingham – Blue Coat School
- Bradford – Woodhouse Grove
- Bristol – Badminton School
- Cambridge – The Perse School
- Cardiff – Howells School
- Cheadle – Cheadle Hulme School
- Chester – The Kings School
- Coventry – Bablake School
- Dundee – University of Dundee
- Edinburgh – Stewart Melville College
- Edinburgh – Heriot-Watt University
- Halifax – Hipperholme Grammar School
- Hull – Hymers College
- Ilkley – Ilkley Grammar School
- Loughborough – Loughborough Grammar School
- Northampton – Northampton High School
- Nottingham – Nottingham University
- Reading – Queen Annes School
- Sheffield – Sheffield High School
- St Andrews – St Leonards School
- Wakefield – Queen Elizabeth Grammar School
- York – The Mount School