Our passion is getting children active!
In the last 3 years, over 30,000 children have experienced our Active Play Sessions in primary schools across the UK.
Why do we offer these sessions for free?
Kings Camps is part of Kings Foundation, UK based charity who work to get children active, having fun and learn together. We’re committed to helping 2 million children by 2020 and as well as running these sessions, we also run activity camps across the country.
Benefits of Active play sessions:
- Enables children to experience a broad range of physical activity in a competitive and rewarding environment!
- Can be adapted to suit the needs of your children/school, e.g. flexible timings, options to choose from!
- Instil a love of being active within children, encouraging them to choose healthier lifestyles!
- A great way to get children of various levels of fitness, active whilst having fun in a health atmosphere, free from pressure!
- Are rewarding; each child receives a certificate at the end of their activation!
“Kings Camps are professional , enthusiastic and create a fabulous ethos for the children’s learning. Their activities have clear links with outdoor learning, active learning, interdisciplinary learning, social and emotional development as well as problem solving skills, innovative thinking and creativity.”
Mrs. Hazel – Primary School Head Teacher
“Kings delivered outstanding sessions that really showed what working with children is all about. The kids were thrilled and overwhelmed with excitement. All the staff were incredibly impressed and I think it made a number of teachers really reflect upon their own practise and start to consider how they can bring the “kings factor” to their lessons!”
Mr Field — Key Stage 1 Leader, Leeds.
Our Supporting Families programme aims to make a difference to the lives of UK children from a range of difficult or disadvantaged family circumstances, including financial hardship, terminal illness, bereavement and other difficult family situations.
We seek to improve the well-being and happiness of the child and their family by offering the opportunity for children to experience a week of fun and structured activity, while giving the family a respite opportunity or financial assistance with childcare during the holidays.
These places are available to children at your school….