Using childcare vouchers for Kings Camps
Using childcare vouchers more than 4 weeks before your child joins us
1. Complete the booking process
2. On the payment page, click the ‘Pay by childcare vouchers/other’ option
3. Pay a £1 deposit by credit or debit card
4. We set up an automatic payment schedule and your card will be charged on the date(s) stated if childcare vouchers aren’t received by the scheduled payment date. The earlier you can send your vouchers the better. (Vouchers can be sent after the scheduled dates, but payment will be taken from your card and reimbursed once your vouchers are received)
Using childcare vouchers less than 4 weeks before your child joins us
1. Complete the booking process
2. On the payment page, click the ‘single payment’ option
3. Pay the full amount by credit or debit card
4. Redeem your childcare vouchers in the usual way.
5. Once we’ve received the payment from the provider, we’ll reimburse your card.
- Vouchers can take up to 5 days to reach us from the provider
- Due the volume we receive, please allow up to 10 days for us to match them to your booking
- Please redeem your vouchers as soon as you can. If the childcare voucher payment isn’t received by your scheduled payment date (4 weeks prior to camp start date), your card will be charged.
- Please include your booking ID, postcode and surname in the reference
- Childcare vouchers can be used in England, we can only accept certain vouchers for Scotland and Wales, please check with your provider
Government Tax Free Childcare Scheme
We are registered for the Government scheme for our camps in England. Once you’ve made your booking (either payment of £1 or full payment) login to your TFC account and submit your payment through the scheme (please select any ‘Kings Camps’ location if your venue isn’t listed).
To ensure we can match your payment to your booking, please email us your unique reference e.g. LHIB5645458TFC to email@example.com.
This is an important step, as it’s the only way we’re able to match the payment to you.
Student Finance England – Childcare Grant Payment Services
We’re able to accept childcare grant payments. Please log into your Student Finance England account and link your children to the Kings Camps venue they are attending (if the venue is not yet listed on the site, please contact us).
We require 15% of the total of your booking paid by credit/debit card and the balance to be paid via your Student Finance England account after your child has attended camp.
If we haven’t listed your childcare voucher provider below, let us know.
Childcare Voucher Provider
|Bravo Benefits (formerly Busy Bees Benefits)||Search ‘Kings Camps’|
|Apple Childcare||CA0000864 / CA00001272|
|Caboodle (Salary Extras)||Kings Camps|
|Chamber Childcare / MYCCI||A1401|
|Childcare Plus (P&MM)||Search ‘Kings Camps’|
|The Midcounties Co-operative / Imagine Childcare||85000676|
|Computershare Voucher Services||0007822285 (shows as Blue Coat School)|
|Employers For Childcare Charitable Group||Search ‘Kings Camps’ (Head Office)|
|Enjoy Benefits||B007250 The Kings Foundation|
|Fair Care Services Limited||Search ‘Kings Camps’|
|Fideliti||KIN030C Kings Camps Sheff HO|
|KiddiVouchers||Search ‘Kings Camps’|
|My Family Care Vouchers/ Bright Horizons / Backup Care||Search ‘Kings Camps’|
|Rascals Vouchers Limited||Search ‘Kings Camps’|
|RG Childcare Vouchers (Reward Gateway)||32160822014|
|Sodexo Pass / Saycare Pass||132379 (Include postcode: S10 3LF)|