Valid for all competitions from 01/02/2016
By participating you agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
- Open to residents of the UK, unless otherwise stated. Not open to residents of the Republic of Ireland. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Kings Foundation, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with the organisation. Entrants must be over 18. The promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions.
- Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted.
- Entries must be completed online by the closing date stated in the competition literature. Use of automated entries or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Winners will be selected in a random draw within 5 days of the closing date from all correct entries received.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
- For online entries: The promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion or the website due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
- If any prize cannot be distributed or is returned as undelivered the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner or to give the prize to charity. If we require a response before we award any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to someone else. The Promoter has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold by winners.
- The Promoter has arranged this Promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the Promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if the Promoter suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
- If we require a response before awarding any prize and no response is received within a reasonable period of time, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and will award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the first name(s) selected. Any prize which is returned as undelivered will be used for another prize draw or given to charity.
- The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with the prize draw.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for doing so.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Email safety. In the event that we wish to contact you in connection with your entry we will do so via an email ending in ‘www.kingscamps.org’ or by phone with a follow up e-mail. Any email which appears to come from www.kingscamps.org, but using a different ending (e.g. hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc) should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to Customer Services. DO NOT respond or act on any e-mail if you are not sure that it comes from Kings Camps or the Kings Foundation. If you are in any doubt please contact Customer Services.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. The Promoter may publish first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city.
- For information regarding the names of the winners (and, if applicable, their winning entries) email Customer Services quoting the name of the prize draw or competition. Unfortunately we are unable to return any entries sent to us by post.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
- The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.
- Travel and accommodation are not included unless otherwise stated on the competition page.
- Facebook entries abide by the entry terms of ‘Liking’ the post and ‘Commenting’ on the post, for an entry to be counted.
Promoter: Kings Camps is part of The Kings Foundation, a UK registered charity (1105460/SC043119)
Registered Office: Osborne House, Sheffield, S10 3LF, United Kingdom.
Contact Information: Email: email@example.com Tel: +441142632150