We are a charityRead more
Work for us
Are you a teacher, student or sport professional that wants to gain experience, earn money whilst having fun and enhancing the lives of young people? If this sounds like your thing, we are looking for passionate, motivated individuals to work at our activity camps.
- A great experience, particularly if you are looking for a career in teaching, sports coaching or childcare
- Competitive rates of pay
- Being part of an amazing team of like-minded individuals
- The satisfaction that you are enhancing children’s lives through sport and activity
- Enjoyment and fun
- Training, personal development and career progression
- References and a work experience report, career advice and support
Enjoy your work
We run activity camps and specialist sports coaching for thousands of children throughout the Easter, summer and half term breaks at 50 first class UK locations.
To ensure we deliver the very best holiday experience for children of all ages, we recruit around 600 top quality sports coaching staff annually. From Site Managers to football and swimming specialists, we recruit people who enjoy a challenge.
We reward staff by actively looking to promote from within our teams, so many of our staff return year after year.
To find out about the variety of opportunities available, go to the Kings Recruit website. You can also call the team on 0114 2632155.